View on Instagram https://ift.tt/2mrmFdD
- Getting caught up on repairs? Well, not really, but I am moving forward. The final phase of re-joining a split top on this LaPlant mandolin is beginning this evening. It’s always a pleasure to work through the f-holes, exclusively. After almost 20 years doing this work I’ve developed enough tricks to make the hard jobs easy.
- Tele on the bench tonight.
- Been brewing up an old fashioned wood ebonizer for the past month. Looking forward to decanting the batch and testing on different wood species to witness the varied results.
- Working on a fantastic #gibson #countrywesternmodel from the 50’s. This one had a lifting bridge, under which I discovered a pool of hardened epoxy that must have been used in a repair at some point during the last 50 years. It’s been a good project cleaning it up, and it’s got the foulest aroma. Hoping to have the bridge reglued before bed. @thegreatbritishbakingshow in the background making the evening quite enjoyable.
- Wiring up a Strat with some gorgeous @lollarpickups this afternoon.
5-string 12 string accordion banjo bass bridge closed consignment conversion dogs dream esraj for sale fret friends Gibson gift happy harmony harp headache IFTTT Instagram intonation joke lamellophone ma'iingan Mastertone name that instrument neckset odd old repairs reed refret repair repairs sigma skin sympathetic Tamburica tenor ukelele ukelele repair verðandi Washburn