View on Instagram http://bit.ly/2F6H7sn
- Little practice break on this sunny afternoon in the shop.
- Every time I take apart a guitar and find it’s had some rough repair work done in the past, I make a promise to keep trying to always do my best work, and to improve on past successes so that, in the future, a luthier isn’t cursing my name as ‘e works on a project I had my hands on. #iAmNotAPerfectionistIAmARightist
- I’m always seeking more efficent ways to run my business. I’m fortunate to have so much to do! In an effort to serve my clients better, I am going to try a new kind of business schedule. I’ll still work my 50 hour workweek, but my Open-To-The-Public hours are going to look a little different. Starting this spring I will be open Monday-By Appointment; Tuesday-Friday 12-4. Closed on weekends. This will allow me to capitalize on my best working hours of the day to do your repairs and restoration projects better. Looking ahead to brighter times. Thank You!
- For many reasons, it’s banjo day. Here’s an old #tenorbanjo I transformed into a short-scale #fivestring for Mr. Ollah quite a while back. She’s now in the stable of @fourmileportage and is singing sweet, with a new skin and some tweaking.
- This sunny day is dedicated to working on this restoration for @evantepler #lovemyjob #thanksforkeepingmeinbusiness
5-string 12 string accordion banjo bass bridge closed consignment conversion dogs dream esraj for sale fret friends Gibson gift happy harmony harp headache IFTTT Instagram intonation joke lamellophone ma'iingan Mastertone name that instrument neckset odd old repairs reed refret repair repairs sigma skin sympathetic Tamburica tenor ukelele ukelele repair verðandi Washburn