View on Instagram http://ift.tt/2p0dCi7
- Taking a well deserved hiatus after the big move out of Canal Park. See you next week, folks. #thanks
- I’m all cleared out of Rosewood. I left only a song and took away my whole life with me. Everything is perfect, even when we don’t understand it. I’m full of gratitude and wonder, and excitement for the way ahead. See y’all around the next bend! I couldn’t have done it alone.
- I wanted to explore the question, “Who am I if I’m not the guy who fixes instruments down in Canal Park?” I wanted to step closer towards participating in the other things I want out of my life. I wanted to expand. I can carry only so much, and so I set down what is no longer vital and with empty hands, free hands, I begin to ply the threads of the next weave. Maybe identities are only really useful when you realize they are not who you are, and that they change. #thanksforeverything
- So sad to have to make this decision, but with the blizzard on its way tomorrow, I’m going to cancel the closing ceremony and celebration for Rosewood. It been an honor to serve y’all these past 17 years. Looking forward the keeping it up in the new life ensuing. Enjoy the snow, I know I will.
- Almost 17 years in business in Dewitt Seitz, and nobody ever twigged on my reference here. Well, if you’re of a mind, go pick up some books by Charles de Lint. The Onion Girl is one of my favorites. #jillycoppercorn
5-string 12 string accordion banjo bass bridge closed consignment conversion dogs dream esraj for sale fret friends Gibson gift happy harmony harp headache IFTTT Instagram intonation joke lamellophone ma'iingan Mastertone name that instrument neckset odd old repairs reed refret repair repairs sigma skin sympathetic Tamburica tenor ukelele ukelele repair verðandi Washburn